Dodge Torque-Arm II shaft mount reducers deliver longer life for stressful applications. These shaft mounted gear reducers use patented harsh duty sealing system, twin-tapered bushings, and the highest torque rating per case size. Torque-Arm II reducers require less maintenance, which increases operating time and lowers your total cost of ownership all while providing you with maximum dependability.
· Flexible mounting allows you to minimize your inventory. The Dodge Torque-Arm II can be mounted to shafts as well as flange and screw conveyor drives.
· Features twin tapered bushing system that makes installation and removal quick and easy. This leads to reduced maintenance and increased uptime.
· Industry-leading sealing technology ensures maximum protection against contaminants, giving you the maximum reducer life
· Available in 12 case sizes up to 400 Hp (300 kW)
· Torque ratings through 500,000 lb.-in. (56,500 Nm)
· Accommodates shaft sizes up to 7 inches (160 mm)
· Warranty is 36 months from date of manufacture or 18 months in service
Safety is of the utmost importance, the Dodge Torque-Arm II was designed with this in mind earning it an ATEX Certification. A number of features and accessories are intended to keep employees safe from installation to operation.
· Drilled and tapped for bushing covers to keep workers safe from rotating equipment
· Belt guards in order to prevent injury during operation
· Reverse rotation is prevented by backstops when the system stops
· Tie rod kit provides a safety link between the gear reducer and the structure by preventing system rotation
Interested in more information? Reach out to our highly-skilled team today!